What is Office 365?
It is the delivery of Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools through the cloud. Your files are up to date and always accessible, whether you’re at home, in the office or on-the-go.
What are the benefits?
- Everyone can work together and collaborate easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars
- Being hosted in the cloud means that your files are synchronised across all of your devices; Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops and Tablets
- Office 365 stays up to date, meaning you are always working on the latest version of your office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Top-quality online conferencing with screen sharing for enhanced productivity
- Business class built-in security along with compliance and privacy controls ensure your data is kept safe
Whether you are a small business or multi-national enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organisation’s unique needs and with all of the above benefits it is easy to see why switching to Office 365 is the right move for every business. The thoughts of such a move, however can be somewhat daunting. Luckily, NTES offers a fully managed Office 365 Migration service – just click on the link to find out more.