Microsoft Office 365
What is Office 365?
It is the delivery of Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools through the cloud. Your files are up to date and always accessible, whether you’re at home, in the office or on-the-go.
What are the benefits?
- Everyone can work together and collaborate easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars
- Being hosted in the cloud means that your files are synchronised across all of your devices; Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops and Tablets
- Office 365 stays up to date, meaning you are always working on the latest version of your office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Top-quality online conferencing with screen sharing for enhanced productivity
- Business class built-in security along with compliance and privacy controls ensure your data is kept safe
Whether you are a small business or multi-national enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organisation’s unique needs and with all of the above benefits it is easy to see why switching to Office 365 is the right move for every business. The thoughts of such a move, however can be somewhat daunting. Luckily, NTES offers a fully managed Office 365 Migration service – just click on the link to find out more.
What is Azure?
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing operating system, which gives developers a platform to build on using its growing collection of integrated services.
What are the benefits?
- Azure embraces heterogeneous programming languages and environments catering to to developers’ individual preferences
- Integrates easily with your existing IT infrastructure, meaning you don’t have to chose between your data center and the cloud
- The platform is built to protect your data, backed by Microsoft’s industry leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data
- Big or small, azure is engineered to handle any workload
- Enterprise grade service level agreements offering 99.95% uptime on the compute side and 99.9% uptime on the storage side, 24/7 tech support and round-the-clock monitoring
Microsoft Volume Licensing
What is Volume Licensing?
Volume licensing is the simple and affordable method of running software across multiple computers for multiple users within an organisation. Microsoft Volume Licensing programs eliminate the costs associated with boxed software and also allow for more personalised purchasing options. Microsoft has tailored licensing programs to meet the needs of a diverse range of organisations such as schools, universities, government bodies and charities.
Contact us today to discuss your individual licensing requirements.