NTES has designed the next generation of affordable and reliable messaging and portal solutions using Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Our hosting solutions are provided from over 42 data centers across the United States, Europe and Australasia and protected by ExchangeDefender Security & Business Continuity. Together with LiveArchive and generous 10GB storage limit, we are able to deliver a powerful and scalable solution at the level that even most enterprise clients cannot provide with in-house servers. With over 10 GB of storage shared between an Exchange mailbox, SharePoint portal, public folders and sites, you can store a ton of data now and in the future.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 is at the core of our offering, providing a powerful messaging solution including a free copy of Microsoft Outlook 2010, Outlook Web App 2010 compatible with most web and mobile browsers, ActiveSync sync for Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android & Palm and powerful scheduling and messaging functionality.
SharePoint 2010 (v3)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 provides the online portal and groupware functionality, integrated with our Exchange 2010 offering to provide seamless calendar and document management, task lists and powerful group collaboration.
- All the data sent and received by your mailbox is secured and protected from SPAM, viruses and other dangerous content by ExchangeDefender. It enforces your corporate policies, assures regulatory compliance requirements and provides a transparent email encryption system.
- This automatic email archiver features a real-time copy of your incoming and sent mail on a separate Exchange 2010 environment in the cloud.
10 GB Storage per user
- So good, this feature needs no explanation!
SharePoint Mapped Drive
- This feature enables you to securely map a document library to a drive letter, giving you access to shared storage from any computer, in office and on the road.
Mobile Device Support
- Exchange 2010 supports most mobile devices through ActiveSync and Outlook Web App. The outlook web app provides nearly identical Outlook experience in most modern browsers and can be synced with your iPhone, Windows Mobile, Palm and Android. Outlook Web App, new in Exchange 2010.